Breaching The Freelance Web Design Route
Hey guys! Happy New Year! For those of you that don’t know me, I have been designing websites since I was about 14 years old (which ages me to approximately 32 in 2016). I have decided to open up my own freelance shop and serve small, medium, and large businesses with any sort of web design and web development work. My new consulting company, web365 caters to those that rely on their website being up and live at every point in time. Now, that being said, you can’t expect a website never to need maintenance or go offline (or quite frankly, get hacked) – but my service is built around the fact that this is my life. I live and breathe websites and am available 24/7 from all over the world to answer calls and monitor my clients’ web properties.
For anyone interested, here is a list of the services I am currently offering. Now this may change over time (or ideally grow), but this is what I’m starting with and you must reach out to me (see contact form) to get an estimate based on the scope of your project:
- Web Design (new logo, colors, look and feel for your website)
- Web Development (taking the design we agree on and putting it on your website) along with any additional functionality you may need in the front or back end.
- Working with a partner to offer add-on SEO services.
- Social Media integration (builds right into your website)
- Mobile-friendly (all websites I build are mobile-friendly, or I can take your existing website and make it mobile friendly)